- Always be the good guy.
- Don’t suck.
- Be authentically yourself.
- Moderation in all things (including moderation).
- If you ain’t havin’ fun, you ain’t doin’ it right.
- Passion over precision.
- Be brave enough to fail.
- Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.
- Do the best you can with what you got.
- Leave it all on the field.
- Make sure everybody gets a chance to shine.
- This is NOT a winning game.
- If you don’t like the direction, or how fast things are going, then get out and help push.
- Create, don’t duplicate.
- We make friends and converts one at a time, not in large groups.
- Stage call is one hour before sound check and/or downbeat.
- Always leave it cleaner than you found it.
- We get paid for travel, load-in, and load-out…but we play for free.
- It’s more valuable to play for a single fully-engaged person than to be background music for a crowd.
- Ignorance is expensive.