- Rules to Live ByPERSONAL Always be the good guy. Don’t suck. Be authentically yourself. Moderation in all things (including moderation). If you ain’t havin’ fun, you ain’t doin’ it right. Passion over precision.Continue readingRules to Live By
- Meet “Ursula”I’d like to officially introduce a new addition to the family: Herb Taylor custom bouzouki #262. She is a saucy dark lady of the night, and sounds and plays asContinue readingMeet “Ursula”
- New Herb Taylor Custom BouzoukiI am the proud new owner of Herb Taylor custom bouzouki #220! Herb is a world-class lutheir based in Golden, CO (about an hour from my house), and he hasContinue readingNew Herb Taylor Custom Bouzouki
- One Year OnOne Year On (from Stage IIIc melanoma diagnosis) 👍✌🤘🤟🖖 … Continue readingOne Year On
- From the “Cockpit”I have wanted to experiment with looping since I first saw KT Tunstall play “Black Horse & the Cherry Tree” on Jools Holland many year ago. I even went outContinue readingFrom the “Cockpit”
- Additions to the “Big Golden Songbook”™During our time of global pandemic “safer at home” social isolation, I’ve been doing regular Facebook LIVE musical hangouts called “The Howl”. Here’s a list of new additions to theContinue readingAdditions to the “Big Golden Songbook”™
- Inside the “World Kit”I’ve gotten a lot of questions about my “World Kit” that I play with the Piper Jones Band, so I thought I’d provide some details. I’ve played percussion since IContinue readingInside the “World Kit”
- What’s That Thang Yer Playin’?!?I’ve gotten a lot of questions about the somewhat unique instrument I’ve been playing in my live streams. Well, it’s my approximation of an Irish bouzouki / octave mandolin. IContinue readingWhat’s That Thang Yer Playin’?!?
- Live Streaming in the Time of #CoronapocalypseI’ve been doing a lot of research and experimentation on how best to live stream musical performances, and here’s what I’ve come up with: iPhone or iPadThe newer the betterContinue readingLive Streaming in the Time of #Coronapocalypse
- Coronavirus causes mass gig cancellations – what can you do?There have been gig cancellations all over the place, affecting high and low alike. This is the right thing to do — health and safety always come first — butContinue readingCoronavirus causes mass gig cancellations – what can you do?
- “Sheep’s Clothing” by the Numbers9 months (concept to release) 32 tracks pre-produced 12 tracks selected 16 guest musicians 25 instruments 6 voices 31 Kickstarter backers 1 Melanoma Stage IIIc diagnosis 7 hours of surgeryContinue reading“Sheep’s Clothing” by the Numbers
- Bringing it HomeWolf Loescher feels at home in many places: behind a microphone, behind a drum kit, behind a keyboard; on a stage, on a boat, on a mountain; in a kilt,Continue readingBringing it Home
Wow! Yes, these are some excellent and practical rules. There are several of the personal ones that are operating principles…
Great rules for is all!!!