- From the “Cockpit”I have wanted to experiment with looping since I first saw KT Tunstall play “Black Horse & the Cherry Tree” on Jools Holland many year ago. I even went outContinue readingFrom the “Cockpit”
- Additions to the “Big Golden Songbook”™During our time of global pandemic “safer at home” social isolation, I’ve been doing regular Facebook LIVE musical hangouts called “The Howl”. Here’s a list of new additions to theContinue readingAdditions to the “Big Golden Songbook”™
- Inside the “World Kit”I’ve gotten a lot of questions about my “World Kit” that I play with the Piper Jones Band, so I thought I’d provide some details. I’ve played percussion since IContinue readingInside the “World Kit”
- What’s That Thang Yer Playin’?!?I’ve gotten a lot of questions about the somewhat unique instrument I’ve been playing in my live streams. Well, it’s my approximation of an Irish bouzouki / octave mandolin. IContinue readingWhat’s That Thang Yer Playin’?!?
- Live Streaming in the Time of #CoronapocalypseI’ve been doing a lot of research and experimentation on how best to live stream musical performances, and here’s what I’ve come up with: iPhone or iPadThe newer the betterContinue readingLive Streaming in the Time of #Coronapocalypse
Thank you for sharing this terrific website.